We are currently seeking a motivated and talented individual to join our commercial food & beverage finance team as a Commercial Finance Manager. This role offers an opportunity to business partner with our restaurants team to provide financial analysis/insight and with that information, challenge and support recommendations for sales and margins.
Location: Dunstable, hybrid
Job Type: 6-12 month’ Fixed Term Contract
Why you’ll love it here:
- Bonus: Enjoy an annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 30% of base salary
- Healthcare: For you and your family
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and 25% discount on our Restaurant brands
Check out all of our benefits here https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What you’ll do:
- Financial planning and modelling of menus across Restaurants Brands
- Support the commercial team on the implementation of Pricing strategy and policies as part of planning process.
- Insight and challenge on underlying drivers of performance.
- Complete Post Completion Reviews of menu campaigns to analyse performance and provide recommendations and learnings for future menus.
- Partner supply chain team to ensure stock forecasts are accurate to minimise waste at depot and site.
What we need:
- Ideally a qualified accountant with commercial awareness and putting this into practice.
- Business partnering experience acting as a key partner in driving success.
- Commercial acumen and putting this into practice.
Be part of our Finance team at Whitbread:
Times are changing and our ambition is bigger than ever. This means huge things when it comes to budget and forecasting, and that’s where our Finance team really springs into action. Finding the right answers to drive us forwards. With new concepts launching, new spaces secured and reams of plans in motion, there’s no more exciting time to join than right now. Get to experience career growth that moves as fast as we do and be part of framing where we are heading. #LI1-MS
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 822578-1629
Advertised: 29 Nov 2023