There's an IT Transformation at the UK's leading Hospitality business and your Procurement skills are going to lead it!
Here at Whitbread, we aren’t afraid to adapt and evolve, we have a big growth strategy in Germany and our IT function is critical to deliver strategic projects to underpin the growth strategy from a technology perspective. Being part of those change management and transformation journeys is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career. If you’ve got experience in IT Buying, IT Category management or IT Procurement then this is the role for you to shape the sub-category in your own unique way!
Location: Whitbread Court, Dunstable, LU5 5XE. We offer flexible working. (We are also open for 1day per week in London)
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Healthcare: Family BUPA healthcare
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and 25% discount on our Restaurant brand
- Bonus: up to 30% annual bonus
Check out all our benefits here: https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What You’ll Do
- Lead regular supplier review meetings including Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
- Continuous maintenance and update of market insight regarding the IS marketplace, best-practices, trends, key suppliers etc.
- Documented Category Strategy plans for key spend areas.
- Rolling 12-month sourcing plan for the IS categories.
- Build strong project pipeline to deliver efficiency target.
What We Need
- IT buying, procurement experience.
- If you speak some German that would be great! NOT ESSENTIAL THOUGH!!
Be part of our HR team at Whitbread
Our award-winning Procurement team isn't just about making sure we get the right products at the right price, in the right place at the right time. These subject experts in supply chain are raising the bar in the profession, making sure we are sourcing sustainable goods for our hotels and restaurants in the UK and beyond.
We encourage your application. Apply today or contact our recruitment team for more information.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 819693-2028
Advertised: 26 Sep 2023