With your background in buying, purchasing and supply chain in IT Services, help deliver the strategic projects that underpin the growth strategy from technology perspective in our hotels here and overseas.
Being part of those change management and transformation journeys is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career here. If you’ve got experience in IT Procurement within Integration, IAAS, SaaS, Software or Security we want you to join our award-winning Whitbread Procurement team.
Location: Whitbread Court, Dunstable, LU5 5XE. Hybrid working – including 1 day a week in our London office if preferred.
Why you’ll love it here
- Healthcare: Family BUPA healthcare
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and 25% discount on our Restaurant brands
- Bonus: Up to 30% company performance related bonus
- Check out all our benefits here: https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What you’ll do
- Lead regular supplier review meetings including Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
- Continuous maintenance and update of market insight regarding the IS marketplace, best-practices, trends, key suppliers etc.
- Documented Category Strategy plans for key spend areas.
- Rolling 12-month sourcing plan for the IS categories.
- Build strong project pipeline to deliver efficiency target.
What we need
- IT buying, procurement experience is essential for this role, ideally within Services, Projects.
- Development and implementation of sourcing strategies aligned with functional and business objectives to enable IT investments and operations.
- Procurement execution (business requirements analysis, market analysis, sourcing strategy, tender, negotiation, contract award, supplier management etc.)
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with IT Leadership Team and wider IT Team to work collectively, being an internal consultant.
- Managing large complex IT projects, working with system integrators.
Be part of the Procurement team at Whitbread
Our award-winning Procurement team isn't just about making sure we get the right products at the right price, in the right place at the right time. These subject experts in supply chain are raising the bar in the profession, making sure we are sourcing sustainable goods for our hotels and restaurants in the UK and beyond.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 819693-1629
Advertised: 31 Oct 2023