Grill Chef – Hastings – The Windmill Brewers Fayre
Come and be a Chef at The Windmill Brewers Fayre. Help our kitchen team to prepare, cook and serve up mouth watering meals in our fun, pub restaurant. Immediate start, catering experience needed.
Up to £12.52 per hour (T's & C's apply)
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts!
25 a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around
1 John Macadam Way, St Leonards, Hastings, Saint Leonards-on-sea TN37 7DB
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got the user-friendly equipment that will make your life easier from the start and the training that’ll give you a career path in our kitchens
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have a meal on us: You'll receive a £40 voucher to spend in our restaurant when you join us
Join us at The Windmill Brewers Fayre as a Grill Chef, as part of the kitchen team cooking the dishes our guests love. Be part of the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread. See more about the job here: https://bit.ly/43df69S
Here there are no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 822511-1629
Advertised: 27 Nov 2023