Reward Manager – Executive & International
We work hard to be the best, so it’s vital we attract and keep the best with the right Reward packages.
Join us at Whitbread as a Reward Manager and redefine reward plans for the leaders of our business and beyond - breaking new ground supporting our team in Germany as we expand the Premier Inn brand.
Energise the development and execution of Executive and Senior Leader Reward policies, driving key employee attraction and retention and spearhead the global mobility policy at the home of hospitality.
Location: Whitbread Court, Dunstable, LU5 5XE. Hybrid working
Why you’ll love it here
- Healthcare: Family BUPA healthcare
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and 25% discount on our Restaurant brands
- Bonus: Up to 30% company performance related bonus
- Check out all our benefits here: https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What you’ll do
- Develop reward frameworks for top executives, providing salary recommendations based on benchmarking data and manage employment documentation and share plans for Senior Leaders
- Monitor external changes impacting reward strategy to keep us a leading employer of choice.
- Support the Remuneration Committee and Annual Report drafting.
- Oversee the execution of the global mobility policy and collaborate with relocation providers to ensure quality, compliance, and cost-efficiency.
- Partner with our Germany People Team for cohesive reward management, assisting in delivering reward plans for the German market.
What we need
- Experience of share plans, senior leader contracts and service agreements and UK Corporate Governance
- A desire to move into Executive Reward and take your general reward experience with a large organisation to the next level
- Analysis and Insight – the ability to use sound judgement and analysis to provide clear recommendations backed up by credible data sources to support decision making.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to quickly build relationships with stakeholders and external advisers; able to communicate complexity in a clear and compelling way.
Be part of the People team at Whitbread
People are at the core of our business. Making memorable experiences for guests takes skill, understanding and adaptability, all skills that our people bring. It’s thanks to them that we’re where we are, and we want that to continue. Bringing the right people into the business, and supporting their development is in the hands of the HR team. Getting it right means creating an environment where everyone can thrive, individuals, teams, our guests and our brands.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 821031-2028
Advertised: 13 Oct 2023